How can I stop vault syncing to a folder after change of home network?

Rici
Rici
Community Member

Hi, I use a Mac mini late 2009 and in my old home network I set vault syncing to a usb stick connected to my Time capsule. (From there I synced with an 3.Party App the vaults to my MacBook.) Everything worked fine over years. Now I changed home and the Time Capsule and usb stick doesn't exist anymore and I wanted to stop this syncing but 1P still tries to find the Vault Folder (on the not existing usb stick) and I can't stop this process because first 1P need minutes to open after login and the setting window vault sync doesn't appear completely so I can't change it! But every minute opens a window that connection to the folder is not possible. It seems that this process slows down the whole 1P app.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.11.16
Sync Type: Folder
Referrer: forum-search:stop sync vaults

Comments

• Rici
    Rici
    Community Member

I send the support an email with further information.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017

@Rici: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The error you're getting isn't from 1Password, but that's macOS telling us it can't read that volume. I don't see any recent emails fro this address, so you must have sent it from another. If you'll post the Support ID you received rom BitBot, that would be helpful. Please try the following:

1. Quit 1Password completely using Command Option Control Q
    2. Open Finder and choose Go > Go to Folder.
    3. Copy and paste the following path and press Return: ~/Library/Preferences
    4. Drag the files named 2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword4-helper.plist and com.agilebits.onepassword4.plist to the Trash.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Rici
    Rici
    Community Member

[#NNJ-45436-498]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Rici: Thanks! Did you try what I suggested?

ref: NNJ-45436-498

This discussion has been closed.