new imac, running High Sierra.--1password6 runs but tells me app is FROZEN - please pay more!!

Options
JMinx
JMinx
Community Member

I have a 1password v6.8.4 license and it runs successfully on my old iMac, my old macbook pro and my iPhone. It installed and opens on my new 27" iMac running High Sierra 10.13, but it won't fetch any web pages for me. It simply tells me that my acct. is frozen. For some reason it then tells me to "Update your billing information to reactivate your account"

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 6.8.4
OS Version: 10-13
Sync Type: no icloud
Referrer: forum-search:New iMac 27" i5. 1password6 runs but tells me that I am locked out and wants to get me to pay again

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2017
    Options

@JMinx: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! If you're signed into a 1Password.com account that you haven't paid for, then yes it will be frozen. You can setup billing on your account to resolve that:

https://start.1password.com/billing

However, if you prefer to use 1Password without an account, just sign out in 1Password Preferences > Accounts and register the app with your license (I've sent that via email). I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

ref: VWN-67748-823

This discussion has been closed.