Red dot on Safari extension?

Comments

• georgeyeoh
    georgeyeoh
    Community Member

I upgraded Mac OS from Sierra to High Sierra and 1Password no longer works on Safari. It shows on the menu with a red dot and the number 1 in it. When I click it there is a prompt that says Connecting and the number counts up from 1 onwards. A solution would be gratefully accepted.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@georgeyeoh: I've split you off into a separate discussion since your comments don't seem to pertain to the issue the other person was describing.

It sounds like you have a VERY old version of 1Password installed. DO NOT do anything else, but generate a diagnostic report so we can help you avoid losing any data:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send it to support@agilebits.com and add the following Support ID (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending:

[#HAJ-14839-524]

If you’re reading this and you are not georgeyeoh, this Support ID is for georgeyeoh only. Please ask us for your own if you also need help.

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: HAJ-14839-524

This discussion has been closed.