I no longer have move item to trash on right click and can’t find a way to delete duplicated logins

rwg4th
rwg4th
Community Member
edited November 2017 in Mac

i think maybe it has something to do with setting up the web part. i just registered the program and setup web part yesterday and now notice the missing menu item and can't delete any login items using any of three methods.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: OSX 10.12.1
Sync Type: ICLOUD
Referrer: forum-search:CAN'T DELETE LOGIN ITEMS IN MAC

Comments

• rwg4th
    rwg4th
    Community Member

sorry I figured out by myself, apparently I was in some sort of view mode when I clicked login was then able to see menu item again. don't know why that view screen is there or needed as it only confuses and frustrates when you try to edit it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rwg4th: I'm glad you were able to sort it out, but I have to admit that I have no idea what "view mode" you are referring to. Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive, as this is a public forum. Maybes there's something we can do to make things clearer. Thanks in advance!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rwg4th,

Like brenty, I also don't understand which "view mode" you were in when Move to Trash (in the right-click context menu) wasn't available/working for you.

You can also delete any selected item(s) by tapping the Delete key, then clicking Move to Trash to confirm (or tapping the Enter key).

I hope that helps. :)

This discussion has been closed.