Give a person a "Family Organizer" profile without all the options to manage the account

Hi

Any way to give a person "Family Organizer" privileges, but not all of them ? I would like to keep billing and settings management only available for me for example but at the same time I would like to give "Recovery" management to another person on my family.

Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Give a person a "Family Organizer" profile without all the options to manage the account

Comments

• @luisalejandro_cc: There isn't currently a way to limit permissions in that fashion with 1Password Families, but I can definitely see situations in which you might want to do so. No details to share just yet, but we are toying with recovery a bit right now so I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the team for consideration as we think about potential updates. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :chuffed:

• luisalejandro_cc
    luisalejandro_cc
    Community Member

I’m a long time user of 1Password, since my first iPhone (3G) and I happily pay the Family plan. I know over time you will refine this kind of details. Hope we see this kind of tweak on the permissions soon.

Best Regards!

• Oh, wow, but you have been with us for a while! Thanks for the support over the years, @luisalejandro_cc! We try not to play favorites, but if you've stuck with us that long, I think you've earned some extra nags from me to the development team. :wink: Have a lovely weekend and thanks for your faith in us. :chuffed:

• luisalejandro_cc
    luisalejandro_cc
    Community Member
  • :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.