Lost passwords on dropbox, trying to switch to iCloud, password still on iPhone but not on iPad.

Options
JimxPetersen
JimxPetersen
Community Member

I have two vaults one primary and one named one password, I was trying to switch them both to iCloud syncing one was using Dropbox, when I deselected dropbox it removed a bunch of passwords from my categories. They are still on my iPhone but not on my iPad. How can I get them back.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Lost passwords on dropbox, trying to switch to iCloud, password still on iPhone but not on iPad.

Comments

• JimxPetersen
    JimxPetersen
    Community Member
    Options

1Password 7.02
    iOS 11.2
    iCloud & Dropbox

• JimxPetersen
    JimxPetersen
    Community Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JimxPetersen,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password. I'll do what I can to help you get this sorted out as soon as possible.

First of all, I should let you know that it is not possible to sync multiple vaults via iCloud. You will be able to sync your primary vault with iCloud, but all other vaults will need to be synced with Dropbox.

Since you mention losing passwords, before we go any further, I'd like to take a closer look at your devices, so we can see what exactly is going on.

I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the subject of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#ZEM-89472-156]

This will ensure that we can easily find your Report and connect the dots.

This discussion has been closed.