Refresh rate for Vaults?

Options

What is the refresh rate for vault information in 1Password X? As far as I can see it currently lacks the ability to manually add things such as WiFi networks and notes, thus requiring to do so via either the website version or the full program, but in doing so it doesn't appear in 1Password X.

Does it auto-refresh periodically? If so, on what timeframe?
If it doesn't, is there a way to force a refresh?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Welcome to the forums, @DirtDiglett! It's great to meet you :)

What's supposed to happen is 1Password X will be notified every time you make a change on any of your devices. Unfortunately there is a bug right now that prevents 1Password X from being notified of changes that happen in the same browser that it's installed in. This has been fixed in version 1.1 which should be published later this week.

In the meantime, you can force a refresh by locking and unlocking 1Password X. The easiest way to lock is to ctrl-click on the 1Password icon in your toolbar and select the Lock 1Password menu item.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Take care,

++dave;

• DirtDiglett
    DirtDiglett
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the info, I'll use the workaround until Version 1.1 is out :+1:

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Dave, you're very welcome! Please let us know if you have any other questions and enjoy the rest of your week. :)

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.