To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How do I cancel my account?

Michel27
Michel27
Community Member

I wish to terminate my 1Password account (free monthly) but I am in a difficult situation.
I had to reinstall Sierra software after a bug in High Sierra and lost 1Password. I reinstalled it from a backup but it doesn't work. The Preferences tab is also not accessible and I can't know my secret key. Therefore, I cannot cancel my account and payments according to the procedure you recommend. I also paid for a single license (or Stand alone?) that I never found on my Mac and that I never used, I don't want to use it any more, I don't ask for a refund. Your site can't find my account on the basis of my email address. Unfortunately, I have already cancelled the payment authorization at Paypal. I want to terminate my account for all 1Password access in accordance with the rules but I need help. Thank you very much.

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.8.4 (684000) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: OS Sierra 10.12.6
Sync Type: 1Password account (?)

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Michel27: Thanks for getting in touch! I'm not sure why you "cancelled the payment authorization at Paypal" without contacting us. We can't help you if you don't. Licenses have a 30 day money back guarantee. We can't give you your Secret Key, as you're the only one who ever had it. But if you'll email us at support@1password.com from the address you used to sign up we'll see what we can do to help. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.