How to upload credit card photo?

Borewicz79
Borewicz79
Community Member

I did that once but can't remember how. There is ony option for change icon or maybe auto add card information from a picture?

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @Borewicz79! The answer is: it depends on whether you're using a 1password.com account or a standalone vault. If it's the former, files are uploaded as Documents, and you can link to them from any other entry or add them directly as new items with links. If you've got an existing credit card item you want to add a photo to, click Edit then scroll down to Related Items and click Add New. Navigate in the pop-up window to the image file of your credit card, and it will be imported as a new document, with a link in the credit card record. Don't forget to click Save.

If you're using standalone vaults, images are associated directly to 1Password items as attachments. Again, click Edit and scroll down to the Attachments section. You can drag-and-drop your image file into that area, or use the menu to locate it, and the image will be associated only with that specific record.

• Borewicz79
    Borewicz79
    Community Member
    edited November 2017

On that way i just add a photo on card info, but icon is still that same (default). Somehow one of my card have icon from photo of my card.

• Hi @Borewicz79,

Ah, it looks like you added a custom icon to that mBank EuroMax item. To do that, you go into Edit mode, then double click on the area that has the icon, and it should bring up an image tool where you can choose a photo to add as the custom icon.

I hope that helps.

Rick

• Borewicz79
    Borewicz79
    Community Member

Yep. Solved. Thank you for help.

• Awesome. You're welcome.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.