Release 1.2.1 published to Chrome Web Store

We just published a quick update to address an issue some users were experiencing when unlocking 1Password. Version 1.2.1 is working its way through the Chrome Web Store update process now and should be available for everyone in about an hour from now. Here's the full (and short!) changelog:

[FIXED] Resolved an issue where some users would be unable to unlock 1Password. #177

Chrome should install this update for you automatically. Once it does, please let us know how it goes.

Thank you! <3

Comments

• Pontoffel_Pock
    Pontoffel_Pock
    Community Member

I apologize for my confusion, but I think I missed something. We went from 1.0.3 to 1.2.1 with a single bug fix?

• Pontoffel_Pock
    Pontoffel_Pock
    Community Member

I will retract my question. I just found the "other" 1Password X forum, which is not related to the beta. I guess the 1.1 and 1.2 announcements didn't make it here. Perhaps it's time to merge the two forums?

• appl4ever
    appl4ever
    Community Member

I was wondering if the one I had installed was the same as the announced 1Password X. Some clarification on that would be nice.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pontoffel_Pock: Thanks for the feedback! I'm not certain we want to merge the two, as that could cause some confusion when we're discussing beta-only changes here...but I agree we can do better with regard to communication. Things have been moving fast since 1Password X was released two weeks ago, but once things calm down a bit we want to have a good home for it among our other apps' changelogs:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com

Thanks for the nudge! :)

ref: AGW-393

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@appl4ever: Thanks for getting in touch! Can you tell me what you mean? I'll be happy to answer any questions you have — or get someone else to if I don't know already myself. :)

• appl4ever
    appl4ever
    Community Member

@brenty I just wanted to make sure that the 1Password beta I installed in Chrome before 1Password X was announced is the same thing as 1Password X.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@appl4ever: Ah, gotcha. Yeah, if you got in on the original ChromeOS/Linux beta, that is now our public beta channel for 1Password X. Thanks for participating! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.