To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to get into my free account?

I have the free 1password app on my iPad. I'm happy with this version.
I have recently purchased an Oppo A57 mobile. I down loaded the app for this phone, but can not log into my account. It keeps asking for a secret key and free app users don't require a secret key. How do I open my account on this app on my phone?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@orangefrog006: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Indeed, it sounds like you may be trying to login with a 1Password Account, but you will only have one if you've signed up for a 1Password.com membership. That’s the only way you’ll have a Secret Key or Sign In URL, or be able to access your data through 1Password.com. Instead, you can use 1Password without an account you can sync your data from another device or create a new vault.

1Password is not free, but you can use the trial version. However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data:

1Password.com memberships

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.