1Password ended unexpectedly [moved to email for further help]

Options
secret_agent_84
secret_agent_84
Community Member
edited November 2017 in Mac

Hi
I downloaded this app from your website to try it out a couple of months ago and everything went smoothly, so smoothly in fact that I was planning on signing up for the subscription. During the last few weeks have encountered a problem with opening the app. I can't launch it on my Mac anymore, it doesn't open. I have tried to reinstall it multiple times, but the install process says that the installation failed and that I have to contact you guys for help. I don't know what caused this issue, everything was working fine until just a couple of weeks ago. Yes the app is located in the Program folder. It says: "1Password ended unexpectedly" whenever I try to open it and it tells me to send a crash report to apple. I really want to buy and use it daily, but this problem makes it impossible for me to do so.

My machine is a Macbook Pro 13 inch with High Sierra.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @secret_agent_84! Sorry your first contact with us is a problem like this. :( I'm not sure what might be the problem here, and because that's the case, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/84532/1password-ended-unexpectedly#latest
    • Your forum username: secret_agent_84

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number in the subject linePlease post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• secret_agent_84
    secret_agent_84
    Community Member
    Options

I did as you told me. Here is the number: [#GRM-28753-865]

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@secret_agent_84 Thanks! I've replied via email; let's keep the conversation going over there to avoid confusion.

ref: GRM-28753-865

This discussion has been closed.