having trouble downloading 1pass to my 2011 macbook pro with high sierra OS

ccoward
ccoward
Community Member

when I try to download 1pass to my macbook pro it won't go through the setup wizard at the "destination" step

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trouble downloading to mac

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @ccoward - sorry to hear you're having troubles installing 1Password for Mac! Your main /Applications folder is the default destination for the package installer -- were you trying to select a different destination? And if so, what did you try?

• ccoward
    ccoward
    Community Member

Hi - I just got it downloaded but still not seeing the password generator feature when I click on 1pass icon in Chrome browser. Thanks for your help!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ccoward - Can you send a screenshot of what you DO see? This is what you should be seeing in either the 1Password mini or the browser extension:

• ccoward
    ccoward
    Community Member

Here you go

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@ccoward Um...I'm wondering if perhaps one of my colleagues removed your screen-shot? That can happen if it included personally-identifying information about your data. However, I doubt that's the case, since we usually leave a note saying that we've removed text or an image due to privacy concerns on this public forum, and I don't see that here. Did you maybe forget to upload it? Was it exceptionally large? All I see are the words "here you go" and nothing else. Mind trying again? Thanks in advance. :)

This discussion has been closed.