Just noticed 1password is not syncing to dropbox even thou it indicates it synced

weswait
weswait
Community Member

the data i need is available on my mac pro desktop where I created it but was out of the office and is not resident via dropbox on my phone or iPad. What is the fix?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• weswait
    weswait
    Community Member

Just noticed: running latest family version, not sure what the extension version is, High Sierra latest version, sync via dropbox

• kda
    kda
    Community Member

I was just about to start my own thread on this when I discovered that on my main computer, Dropbox had stopped running for some reason. The little icon wasn't up there where it usually is. I notice several people are reporting problems with Dropbox sync, and maybe the same thing happened.

Go to Applications and click on Dropbox to reopen it. As soon as I did that, all my data synced properly to my other devices.

• weswait
    weswait
    Community Member

That fixed it. Thanks!!!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Nice! @kda to the rescue. :) Glad to hear that solved your issue, @weswait -- if either of you have problems with Dropbox sync in the future, we've actually got a great troubleshooting checklist for checking the basics of a misbehaving sync setup, before you take your time to write it all out in a post or email to us. We're happy to help you here, but the answer to your problems might be a lot more quickly available than waiting your turn for one of us to respond. Cheers, and thanks again @kda!

This discussion has been closed.