must sign in repeatedly - 4 times so far today!

nmhinca
nmhinca
Community Member

Usingon a mid-2014 MacBook Air. Since installing Apple's latest security patch for High Sierra yesterday, 1Password locks after every use. I must re-enter my password for the next use, so far today 4 times in 6 hours.

1Password Version: 1Password6 (for Mac, I think)
Extension Version: 6.8.4
OS Version: 10.13.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:sign in

Comments

• Hey @nmhinca: I've moved this discussion to our Mac topic as you had posted in the topic for our new 1Password X Chrome extension and it sounds like your trouble is with the Mac desktop app. Over the weekend, there's a good chance you'll end up with me no matter where you go, but if anyone else pops in those working here will be better able to lend a hand.

As a first step, have you checked your auto-lock settings? I'm sure that you didn't have 1Password set to auto-lock constantly before, but it's worth taking a look at these settings anyway to make sure they're set the way you like them. If you're not seeing Lock when main window is closed enabled or an exceedingly short Lock after computer is idle time set, then we can take a closer look. Let us know what you find out. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.