Master password not working on family account

Tinbagel
Tinbagel
Community Member

I signed in earlier this morning to our family account but when I try now it rejects my master password.

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os x 10.13.1
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Tinbagel - sorry to hear you're having troubles signing into your 1password.com account. 1Password only rejects incorrect Master Password entries, so unless you or someone else has changed your Master Password since morning, or you're signing in from a different device or browser, I suspect your best bet will be to try these steps to see if you can sign in again. Let us know how that works for you, and good luck!

• Tinbagel
    Tinbagel
    Community Member

Lars, I've tried the recommended steps many times to no avail. I have discovered the following: If I log sign in to 1password on my iPad (or iPhone) I get a message saying" We're having trouble logging into your account ...". If i click on the "Not Now" message in the top left (twice) it allows me to see my entries. I tried resetting the master password from the iPad but it failed. Is there a way to reestablish my family account?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017

@Tinbagel - I see you've also asked this question via email; let's keep the discussion going there instead of here in public, as we'll likely need to discuss details that shouldn't be in public. :)

ref: RHL-61421-993

This discussion has been closed.