Not able to fill at i.taobao.com on Firefox 57+

Options

I tried reporting this issue via Report Website Issue but it never let me submit saying something went wrong. (I guess that's another issue)

Full Website URL:
https://login.taobao.com/member/login.jhtml

Platform: macOS 10.13.1
1Password Version: 6.8.4 (24)
Browser: Firefox Quantum (57 and now 58 Beta 10, neither worked on this login page)
Browser Extension Version: 4.7.0b1

Funny thing is synapse.agilebits.com identifies my browser as Safari, and Browser Bundle ID as com.google.chrome.

I never succeeded in filling passwords on this page on Firefox Quantum (never tried having it filled on 56.0 or earlier versions of Firefox)

But it fills successfully every time using Safari and Chrome. That's way too odd.

I hope you guys can fix this issue(s).

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.8.4 (24)
Extension Version: 4.7.0b1
OS Version: macOS 10.13.1
Sync Type: WLAN Server

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@doio: Thanks for getting in touch! You're right, that's a weird one. It does semi to work fine in Chrome and Safari, but 1Password isn't able to fill at all in Firefox for some reason. We'll see if we can figure out why.

ref: opxi-45

As for the Synapse issue, I'm afraid I'm not seeing any issues there:

I wonder if another extension or piece of software is screwing that up for you, as it correctly identifies Firefox 57 here. Let me know what you find!

• doio
    doio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi brenty,

I found nothing about how synapse.agilebits.com treated my browser differently, but after I uninstalled the extension from Firefox and reinstalled it right away from https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions/firefox?beta=true and that page could be filled once successfully but the the second time I tried filling it, it didn't work, only once.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@doio: Well...that makes absolutely no sense to me, but you're right! For some reason the newly installed extension is able to fill there in Firefox once after first installing it. I won't even pretend to understand this, but that gives me hope that it may be something we can work around. I've added this information to the report so we can get to the bottom of this. Thank you so much for the followup!

This discussion has been closed.