Syncing with dropbox, but dropbox not available on 3rd device because only 1 dropbox account allow

Hi I have been syncing via dropbox for several years with no problem. Recently however I was made to use a corporate dropbox account on my work computer (and you can't have 2 dropbox accounts in windows), so all activity that I"m doing on the work machine is no longer syncing. Do you have any suggestions on how I can keep these devices in sync?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can you sync to both dropbox and something else?

Comments

• @heidip: With Dropbox, you'll need to use the same Dropbox account across devices. You could move your vault to your work account if you're allowed to use that at home and if it's something your comfortable with, but I could totally understand if that's not something you're interested in. With a 1Password membership, your vault syncs automatically via our secure servers, so there's no need for a third-party sync services at all. They're free for 30 days and you can take your existing data along with you to your new 1Password.com account. Feel free to check out some of the benefits and give it a try if you'd like. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.