1Password 7 loading "you don't have any vaults"

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 7.

Comments

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

So ever once 7.0, it seems slower leading. When I open it, I always get “you don’t have any vaults” or something, then my stuff loads. I never had that before. Even on the Apple Watch, it’s seems slower.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@prime: Hmm. Thanks for reaching out about this. That's surprising, as we've actually improved performance in version 7. I'm sorry that it seems slower to you though. There's probably a solution at least. :)

Can you tell me a bit more about your setup? I've got a first generation ("series zero") Apple watch here, and apart from the whole thing seeming slow nowadays I haven't noticed any change in 1Password's performance there. We haven't actually made changes to that in version 7. Additionally, while I am having some performance issues with 1Password on some iOS devices, that's in cases where I still have some old local vaults there (yeah, yeah), and I haven't noticed that getting worse either...just not any better!

The "you don't have any vaults" thing isn't something I've heard of before either, so I'd love to get a screenshot of that and some additional details about specific operations where 1Password seems to be sluggish, and the device models you're using so we can try to reproduce what you're experiencing. And be sure to let me know if this is 1Password.com-only, or if you're like me and still have some legacy stuff kicking around. Thanks in advance! :)

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

@brenty

All 1Password.com
    Series 2 Apple Watch (latest OS)
    iPhone 7 (Latest OS)
    I always keep my OS up to date :)

I do have an old vault in dropbox, but I haven’t used it or connected it since I got the 1Password Families. I think I only connected it to my iPad a few times, but I just checked and it’s not connected anymore.

And here is what the watch looks like, and what my phone looks like when I 1st open it. Now for the phone, this pops up, but all fills after a moment. I’m not fast enough for a screen shot, so I put all my stuff on travel mode just to get the screen shot. It’s not a big deal, just the other before 7 seemed to be instant. I know, I’m probably just impatient:lol:

• Ben
    Options

@prime

I think the best thing here would be to get a diagnostic report from the phone so we can see how the timings of various events are happening. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/84867/
    • Your forum username: prime

That way we can "connect the dots" when we see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the diagnostics we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• prime
    prime
    Community Member
    Options

Finally did it.

NRS-18421-285

I’ve been paying attention to this more the last few days. Sees to do it more in the morning.

• @prime: Found it and thanks for sending these along. We'll take a peek and let you know what we find out. :chuffed:
    ref: NRS-18421-285

This discussion has been closed.