How do I transfer my Windows license and data to a new PC?

Options

I have a 1 Password Windows license (Ver 1.0.9.342) and need to transfer this license and related logins and passwords to a new computer. How do I do this?

1Password Version: 1.0.9.342
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I transfer my Windows license and data to a new PC?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @cdingee,

Thanks for taking time to email us!

1Password 1.0.9.342 is an outdated version of 1Password and we need to get a better idea about your current setup before we proceed with setting up 1Password on your new computer. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from 1Password 1.0.9.342, where you have all of your data.

Please try to go to select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File. Are you able to do that?

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com. Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• cdingee
    cdingee
    Community Member
    Options

For your reference, your support ID is [#EHP-62976-779].

• cdingee
    cdingee
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Greg, checking in to see if you had any information to share with me.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @cdingee,

Found your email on our side and will reply soon. Thanks! :+1:

ref: EHP-62976-779

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Ryan_Stevens: A 1Password license is not tied to a particular computer, so there is nothing for us to "transfer". All you need to do is register the app with your license (1Password Help > Enter License Key) to remove the trial restrictions after installing it. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sure thing! Glad to help. We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.