Chrome extension is nonresponsive

When I try to click on the 1Password icon in the Chrome extensions bar, nothing happens. No menu, no error message. Other Chrome extensions work fine. I am able to right click on the icon and open 1Password in another tab.

This issue persists after restarting my browser and computer. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension.

1Password Version: 6.8.4 (684000) Mac App Store
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: OS High Sierra 10.13.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome extension

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out to us, @tayloremily2! Based on your description, it sounds like 1Password may be having trouble communicating with the 1Password extension. In order to get a clearer picture of the situation, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac using the following instructions:

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

You'll want to send that diagnostics report to support+extension@agilebits.com.

Once you've sent the report, you should receive an automated response from us with a ticket ID. Please post that number here so we can keep an eye out for it. Once we review the diagnostics report, we'll hopefully have a better idea of what may be going on. :)

This discussion has been closed.