You guys rock

Options

I just wanted to let you guys know that you rock! 1password's customer support is one of the reasons I've stayed with 1password. You are always quick to respond, respectful, and will go to great lengths to solve our bugs. Thank you!

On a related point, do you guys have full time people that just patrol these forums? I don't think I've ever seen a post go unanswered :p

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I just wanted to let you guys know that you rock! 1password's customer support is one of the reasons I've stayed with 1password. You are always quick to respond, respectful, and will go to great lengths to solve our bugs. Thank you!

@burn123: Wow. Thank you — not only for the the kind words, but your support! We're only here because we have awesome customers like you who are passionate enough about 1Password to support us. :chuffed:

On a related point, do you guys have full time people that just patrol these forums? I don't think I've ever seen a post go unanswered :p

I don't think we have anyone who spends all of their time here on the forums...but there are a few of us who come pretty close. Cheers! ;)

This discussion has been closed.