The software Knox I am using to store information is chrashing on MacOSHighSierra. Update Needed!

The software Knox I am using to store information is chrashing on MacOSHighSierra. Update Needed!.
I need to open Knox files but the Knox Software is chrashing. Please send me an updated version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:The software Knox I am using to store information is chrashing on MacOSHighSierra.

Comments

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

@wmueller4711: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Which version are you using? Knox was discontinued some time ago and will not receive further updates, but it does run on High Sierra. The app may also simply be damaged. Please drag it to the Trash, restart your Mac, and install a fresh copy from our website:

https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/KNOX

If you're still getting a crash, please let me know the details of it. Thanks in advance!

• Reinstallation helped. thanks a lot.

• brentybrenty

AgileBits Team Member

Great! Thanks so much for letting me know. We're here if you need anything else. :chuffed:

• Hello Brenty ,

I have old archives in old backup made by Knox software. What are the options so I can open those archives in mac High Sierra? There´s any software to open those archives?

• BenBen AWS Team

AgileBits Team Member

Knox still exists, but High Sierra can open Knox vaults without any additional software needed... just double click on the files.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file