firefox extension menu does not appear

Hi I am running Mac OS/X 10.13.2 and Firefox 57.0.1 (both latest). I just installed the 1Password extension for Firefox. It appears in the menu bar, but when I click on it, no menu appears. It reacts to my click by getting darker grey, but nothing happens.

I've restarted Firefox and my computer and uninstalled/reinstalled the extension.

Any help is most appreciated! Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.8.4
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: OS/X 10.13.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:firfox extension does not load

Comments

• jweinberger
    jweinberger
    Community Member

Wow - that was fast! 15 minutes after I posted this, I got a notice to update 1Password (app) to 6.8.5. I updated and after the update the Firefox extension works fine.

All good now :)

• dstyner
    dstyner
    Community Member

I updated my OS/X to 10.13.2 yesterday and started having the same issue. I'm running Firefox 57.0.1. I'm on the latest version of 1password (6.8.5) with extension 4.6.12.90. The 1Password full app and mini-app work fine. Only the Firefox extension is broken.

• dstyner
    dstyner
    Community Member

Okay, that's weird. I didn't do anything but open the full 1Password app to get my current version number for the above post and now my Firefox extension is working again. Guess I'm good as well. If anyone else has this problem try opening the full app and see if that was really the fix.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sorry for the trouble there, but I'm glad to hear that all is well again. Definitely some growing pains with the new Firefox, but I know they're working on ironing out the kinks as hard as we do. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.