My Bookmarks misreporting.

Options
wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

Take a look at the total numbet (2) and then see the far right. I only have one discussion on the right but two bookmarked.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Archived (old) discussions you have bookmarked cannot be displayed. They're still bookmarked, but this is a limitation of the forum software. Sorry for the confusion that can cause.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for clarifying. I will just ignore it then. It cannot be reset from your end?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It cannot. It makes sense, as the discussions are still bookmarked. But archived discussions are not displayed in the list.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

Does Favourites exhibit the same issues as I reported for Bookmarks? I can unbookmark and put the remaing link in Favourites.

It appears I am getting confused between Bookmarks and Favourites.

• Ben
    Options

I don’t follow. The forum software doesn’t have “favorites” as far as I’m aware.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wkleem: Ah, if you mean the "star" icon, that's still Bookmarks. :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited December 2017
    Options

@brenty,

Yeah, that ‘star’ threw me off a little but I realised it later and on mobile, Bookmarks is a subcategory of Favourites. As seen in the image I posted.

The Star is yellow when bookmarked which is the same colour as Favourites in 1Password. Forum software. I realise there isn’t much that can be done about it.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yep! Sorry for the confusion there. We don't make the forum software but sometimes I wish we did. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.