How do I remove the possibility of adding team members from my account?

How do I remove the possibility of adding team members from my account? I tried to invite a guest but got money taken from my credit card without any notification or warning or agreement and the guest turned up as a member. So since no sane person would ever use the team feature anyway, I would like to remove the possibility of adding members to my 1Password account. Cannot even find a way to remove my credit card, so guess I will have to block the credit card with my bank before Agilebits empty it all without warning.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@eyeless: Thanks for reaching out. That's kind of an odd thing to say. I’m sorry for the confusion though! I will try to clarify.

If you add a person to your team here:

https://start.1password.com/people/members

by clicking the "+ Invite Members" button, and then confirm them, you will be billed for the additional cost per user based on the plan you chose when you setup billing on your account. That's the agreement.

Similarly, if you add a person to your team here:

https://start.1password.com/people/guests

by clicking the "+ Invite Guests" button, and then confirm them, you will be billed for the additional cost per user based on your account.

However, each 1Password Teams account includes a limited number of guests in the base price, since these are limited users with access to only a single vault you share with them. But if you add more and more guests, eventually they will be billed as regular users once your included guest slots are already used.

In either case, you can avoid being charged for additional members of any kind by not inviting them (or by switching to an individual membership, if you really don't care about sharing). And if you ever have any questions about your account, just shoot us an email at support@1password.com so we can help. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.