how to import my 1Password iOS data to 1Password Mac

Options
auludag
auludag
Community Member

hi,

Since I thought I have the password data in my iOS, I neglect to backup of my 1Password Mac Standalone version and formatted the hard drive. How can I sync from 1Password iOS to 1Password Mac?

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@auludag: I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad that you have your data on another device. Otherwise you'd be totally out of luck! You can setup sync using one of a few methods:

1Password sync options

However, you may want to consider a 1Password.com membership, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data. You can try it for free for 30 days to take advantage of all of its benefits.

And either way, let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend! :)

• auludag
    auludag
    Community Member
    Options

brenty hello, I check 1password.com activated trial. now how to sync my existed data to local folder of my Mac 1password?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@auludag: Good to hear it, but I'm sorry for the confusion. 1Password.com does not involve syncing to a local folder, or sync configuration at all. The encrypted data is stored on the server and that handles sending any changes to and from your devices. Have you migrated your data to the account?

This discussion has been closed.