1PW must be re-installed into Chrome with each Mac bootup.

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password requires re-install after every reboot.

Comments

• Mongoose
    Mongoose
    Community Member
    Options

Greetings,

1PW must be re-installed into Chrome with each Mac bootup.
    Why is this necessary?

This started recently, and not subsequent to any upgrade,
    it started arbitrary for no apparent reason.

Perhaps I need to build an applescript-script to
    make the reinstall part of morning bootup.
    _
    Mac Pro (Late 2013)
    System Sierra 10.12.5

1Pw ver. 6.8.5 (685004)

Chrome ver. Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)
    with involuntary upgrades disabled by Little Snitch._

Thank you

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Mongoose,

Thank you for contacting us! Since you are using 1Password on your Mac (not Windows), I've moved your post to a new thread in our Mac forum. I hope you don't mind.

You are not supposed to reinstall 1Password extension every time you boot up your Mac. If it happens, it is not correct. To get a better idea of what the issue is, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, here is how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support@agilebits.com. Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.