New guy problems

Options
CountDowne
CountDowne
Community Member

Now I’m trying to figure out how To delete an item. I’m a little frustrated trying to figure out the simple things like this!

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @CountDowne.

The link pervel posted should help, but if you have further questions please feel free to reach out. We’re here to help!

Ben

• CountDowne
    CountDowne
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks guys I appreciate it. It was really a simple fix but it gets really frustrating when you don’t know where to find the solution. I can picture a lot of new guys giving up too soon,

• Ben
    Options

You’re very welcome! Answers to the most common questions can be found in our knowledge base, here:

1Password Support

But if there is ever anything that isn’t answered there or you can’t find it please feel free to reach out!

Ben

• CountDowne
    CountDowne
    Community Member
    Options

As a matter of fact, I seem to run into a more substantial problem. I’m using a new iPhone X and some of the website instructions I followed to the letter when I realized that one password may not yet be optimized for iOS 11.2.1.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@CountDowne: Can you be more specific? Let me know the steps you're taking and what is (or is not) happening as you expect. If there's a website involved, be sure to include the URL. Happy to help in any way I can! :)

This discussion has been closed.