To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Using Android app with old account

Schmole
Schmole
Community Member

Hi there,

I purchased a Windows license in 2014, and have been loving the program, and the app on my phone.

I've upgraded my phone recently, and therefore needed to install the latest 1password Android app. This new app version won't let me enter my old license key (since everything seems to be in a new format), and since the 'trial' is up, I can't perform several key tasks on my phone, including adding new passwords, editing passwords etc etc.

How do I re-enable this functionality on my phone? (the program and browser plugins are working completely fine)

Thank you kindly,
Joel

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2017

@Schmole: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password for Android is purchased through the Google Play store, which does not use licenses. And the Windows version will not work there anyway. If you have purchased the Pro features in 1Password for Android already though, you just need to install the app using the correct Google Account to unlock it, since your purchase will be tied to that. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.