1password 6 select language

hanharr
hanharr
Community Member
edited January 2018 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,
Tell me, is it possible to change the language in the version for Windows 10? My app on android in Russian, but app for Windows in English. When an item is created on the phone all the fields in both applications in the Russian language, and when an item is created on the computer they are both in English. It is not very convenient.

And, is it possible to change the icons in the program? You do not plan for Windows version to make them closer to the icons of the OS?

1Password Version: 6.8.491
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 FCU
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hi, Tell me, is it possible to change the language in the version for Windows 10? My app on android in Russian, but app for Windows in English. When an item is created on the phone all the fields in both applications in the Russian language, and when an item is created on the computer they are both in English. It is not very convenient.

@hanharr: Sorry for the confusion! Our new Windows app does not yet have any localizations. Once those are added, it will reflect the system language setting though.

And, is it possible to change the icons in the program? You do not plan for Windows version to make them closer to the icons of the OS?

I'm not sure what you mean. All of our 1Password apps use the 1Password logo as the icon. I'm not sure that's something we will change.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• hanharr
    hanharr
    Community Member

@brenty Sorry, I meant the icons in the app. For example, an image of a credit card. Is there a possibility to change them?

Do not tell me when to wait for localization? Now use very difficult.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@brenty Sorry, I meant the icons in the app. For example, an image of a credit card. Is there a possibility to change them?

@hanharr: Custom icons cannot yet be added in the Windows app, but it will be able to display them if you add them to an item in the 1Password.com web interface.

Do not tell me when to wait for localization? Now use very difficult.

We're also localizing 1Password.com, which will help with new items, as currently they are all in English. I don't have any more details to share right now, but it's something we're working on behind the scenes.

This discussion has been closed.