Feedly auto-fill not working

Options

When trying to log into Feedly I'm required to manually copy and paste my username and password into Feedly.

I'm not sure if 1Password can fix this because you click LOGIN and then a pop-up appears with three choices; I choose "Continue with Feedly" and then I have to go into 1Password and copy and paste both fields.

Is there any workaround for this?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @darrenNZ,

I can't say I'm a user of Feedly but as you've kindly supplied a link I've taken a quick peek. Now my initial testing was limited but I found we worked once the actual sign-in form was reached. They opened a completely new window and it was one of the minimal kind where most of the toolbars etc. are hidden but our extension was running, letting me save and fill. As the icon was missing from the browser toolbar it meant I used the keyboard shortcuts but everything worked.

If you find you can't get 1Password to save and fill using the 1Password keyboard shortcuts can you tell us a bit more about your configuration please. What I am interested to learn is what operating system and version of 1Password you have, your preferred browser and version of the 1Password extension you have. Maybe the particular configuration I tested worked but I need to test something closer to yours to see the issue you're facing.

The good news is based on my testing we should be able to get this working for you. I doubt you'll be able to use open and fill due to the extra hurdles it takes to reach the actual sign-in form but once you get there 1Password should be able to fill the page :smile:

• darrenNZ
    darrenNZ
    Community Member
    Options

Great!

I'd forgotten about the keyboard shortcuts as I've never needed to use them before (this sort of pop-up login is highly unusual) but that solves my problem. :)

• Awesome! I'm glad using the keyboard shortcuts worked for you. I personally love using them. :)

This discussion has been closed.