Syncing from browser to mobile app

josh_goldberg
josh_goldberg
Community Member

When I add new logins thru browser extension (on Chrome) on my Mac, I don't see the updates on my iPhone app. This is a recent issue.

1Password Version: 5.1
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: 10.13.2 (17C88)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:The app on my iphone does not update when I update the browser version of 1password

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@josh_goldberg: You're using a very outdated version of 1Password (version 5.1 was released almost exact three yeas ago), and also it sounds like you don't have sync setup at all. In that case it won't be possible for your iPhone to get any changes you make on the Mac. Can you tell me more about your setup? What OS and 1Password versions do you have on your other devices, and were you syncing your data previously?

• josh_goldberg
    josh_goldberg
    Community Member

@brenty thanks for your reply. and sorry for the late response.

my iphone 8 plus is v11.2.2.
    i am not sure what version is on my phone

my macbook air is v 10.13.2 (17C88).
    i have v6.8.5 (for the desktop) and 4.6.12.90 for the chrome extension

any thoughts. right now have 152passwords on my desktop version and 149 on my phone. this is fairly recent.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@josh_goldberg: Thanks for letting me know. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart your devices, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report for each so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Please send them to support@agilebits.com
    Let me know once you've sent it. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

ref: TYS-15914-254

This discussion has been closed.