Problem with multiple versions of 1 password

Options
kasiami
kasiami
Community Member

Hi,
Over the last 2 years, I ended up with 3 versions of 1 password on my mac 1password5.app 1password6.app 1password.app.
Each of the version has a different set of data and until a few weeks ago I was able to open every single app separately and dig out whatever I needed. Not very convenient but I was managing. Now, I can only work with 1password.app and both 6 and 5 version can't be open showing me the multiple app warning asking me to remove them. I can't delete them as they have data I need. My main 1password is synced with iCoud but not the other 2. Please advise what shall I do.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @kasiami! Sorry to hear you're having troubles with multiple copies of 1Password installed. That's never a good situation, for multiple reasons. However, don't panic -- we can get you back up an running on only one copy of 1Password. What you should do is create a diagnostics report from your Mac and send it to us via email. Here's how:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#TYM-72885-434]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. We'll take a look and let you know what we find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @kasiami only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: TYM-72885-434

This discussion has been closed.