To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Frozen Account active with Family Plan

Options
ScottA83
ScottA83
Community Member

I have an individual account that is currently frozen. I would like to activate the account with a Family Plan subscription but I don't seem to have that option.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.5 (685004) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: OS X 10.13.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Frozen Account Family Plan

Comments

• Hey @ScottA83! Sorry about the confusion. Individual and family accounts are two separate things. You're welcome to upgrade to a family account if you'd like to use that instead. :) If you're just going to be using 1Password on your own, though, an individual account is all you need.

I see you're syncing with Dropbox as well. Are you using your account right now? It sounds like there might have been some confusion about how accounts work. The one-time purchase of a family license a few years ago didn't include an account. 1Password accounts are part of subscriptions, which have automatic sync between your devices, access to 1Password anywhere, and an account to access everything. You can use the one you created to get the benefits accounts include, or you can keep using 1Password as you always have. Check out this article for more info about 1Password accounts:

What are the benefits of a 1Password membership?

Hope that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.