Cannot turn off Primary Account

Options
Kathleentb
Kathleentb
Community Member

I have a family account. I use to have a personal account. When I look at my accounts I see: Primary and below that the Family Name Heading: Brunner and then our 5 family vaults. I want to turn on the travel protection but the Primary vault does not show up on the family page so I am not sure how to turn on the travel protection. I have the option of deleting the primary vault but I am not sure what that will do? Please advise. I am not sure if the Primary account is a hold over from when I had a personal account.

1Password Version: 6.1`
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13.1
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:I cannot figure out how to put my primary account on travel mode as it does not show up as a vault w

Comments

• Hey @Kathleentb! I’d be happy to help out with that. It'd definitely be best to move your Primary vault's data over to your family account so you can use that going forward, but you may have already done that. Could you compare what's in your Primary vault with what's in your Personal one? If there are items missing in your Personal vault, you can move them to it, then you can remove your Primary vault from each of your devices by following these steps. Hope that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.