Firefox extension not working

Options
System
edited January 2018 in Mac
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password addon button in Firefox 55.0 is displayed but greyed out....

Comments

• Stentdoctor
    Stentdoctor
    Community Member
    Options

I am presently running 1Password 6.8.5 MacStore version and Firefox Quatum 57.0.4 - I cannot get the 1password extension to work. I have read the above instructions but don't seem to find the same settings and work around. Could you help me or lead me in a direction for a solution. Thanks, Don

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @Stentdoctor,

Thank you for taking time to contact us!

Since you are using 1Password for Mac, the instructions for 1Password for Windows are not for you. :) I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, so we could understand what is going on:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+mac@agilebits.com. Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Suapport ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly.

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Stentdoctor: I've split you off into a separate discussion since the one you posted in is about Windows. The settings there won't apply to you if you're on a Mac. Can you tell me specifically where you're running into trouble? "I cannot get the 1password extension to work" is really vague, and you did not include any information about which version of the extension you're using or the symptoms you're experiencing. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.