1Password is unable to fill out cc # and mess up with field

Two issues here:

First of all, when I click on my cc info in 1Password Mini, 1Password is unable to fill out my #. (as you see in the screenshot)
Second, it wipes out the State field.

PS: the jpg attached is a zip archive :)

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

Hi @heubergen,

Thank you for reporting this. I couldn't get the webarchive to play nicely but I was able to identify the site and that allowed me to create a test account and reach the page in question. For reasons I've yet to understand 1Password incorrectly believes the state field is for the card type and the wiping of the field is due to trying to set it to the likes of amex or visa. This will certainly need corrected as it doesn't look anything like a field for card type. The card number is a bit trickier. There are indicators that the field is for the card number, such as the placeholder text visible in the screenshot. Underneath though they use the phrase account number and past experiences have taught us to avoid fields that match to this. We'll need to work on it to get just the right balance where we don't fill the card number into the wrong fields but match here.

ref: xplatform/filling-issues#62

This discussion has been closed.