Logging in on Go Daddy

Options
JasonN
JasonN
Community Member

Hi there,

Has anyone else had issues with logging into Go Daddy from their main site? They've designed it with one of those weird overlay windows that seems to ignore username & password credentials.

If anyone manages to find a trick to this, I'd be really grateful.

Kind Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JasonN Yep, we're aware of it. I wish I could follow that up with "...and a fix is on the way!", but at this point we're still investigating and trying to come up with a solution that will work with no additional input from the user. For the present, the only workaround is to copy and paste your credentials from 1Password into GoDaddy's login page. Sorry for the inconvenience; if this is something we CAN fix (there are a small handful of websites that intentionally make it essentially impossible for us to fill), we will. In the meantime, hope the workaround will do for you.

ref: OPXI-49

• JasonN
    JasonN
    Community Member
    Options

I understand. Thanks for your quick reply.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JasonN Happy to help! I just wish I had a better solution for you. Thanks so much for reporting; although in this particular case we'd already had several reports, if everyone just assumes someone else will have already reported, we'll never know! :)

This discussion has been closed.