How to deal with Bitconnect login?

Options
Peter_Pappas
Peter_Pappas
Community Member

The web site is Bitconnect.com. They require a box "I am not a robot" to be checked at each log on. How would be the best way to handle that with 1P? It gets tripped up every time and I need to manually copy and paste the password (generated, so too long to remember).

Thanks,
Peter

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Peter_Pappas The box you're referring to is a Captcha - it can't be bypassed or added to 1Password, unfortunately. However, the only thing this should make impossible is Go & Fill (meaning: double-clicking 1Password from within the app to launch a browser, fill details and submit them). The workaround for this will be visiting the website manually (either by typing it in or using a bookmark), then clicking the Captcha first, after which you should be able to use the 1Password item you have saved for Bitconnect successfully.

• Peter_Pappas
    Peter_Pappas
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Lars, thanks, sounds like a good idea.

But your suggestion triggered another idea and it works.

I turned off the auto submit so the user name and password sits there waiting for me. Then I check that box and manually click the submit (cause the Captcha thing takes a few seconds to do its thing). If this is what you said, then thanks :)

Peter

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Peter_Pappas - do you mean you went to Preferences > Browsers and unchecked the box allowing autosubmit? That will certainly work, but it will be the case for ALL your logins.

A better way to do it is to select the item in the main 1Password window and click Edit, then scroll down and click the drop-down menu item next to "Submit." Change it to "never," and you'll get that behavior on only this login. If that's what you meant, then you should be all set! :)

• Peter_Pappas
    Peter_Pappas
    Community Member
    Options

@Lars - Good idea - you earned your pay for the month Scotty lol.

Thank you again !
    Peter

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Peter_Pappas -- glad I was able to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.