Key

So I upgraded on my phone from the trial to the pro but didn’t save the email. Now I can’t seem to get the password key....

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@htmlkid: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! If you purchased the Pro Features in 1Password for iOS (or Android) there is no license key; rather, the purchase is tied to your Apple ID (or Google Account). All you need to do is install the app using the correct account, and you can restore the purchase from the app store. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• I purchased it for the iOS on my iPhone but when I try to sign on on my iMac it asks me for a secrete key????? I never saved the original email

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member
    edited January 12

Yep, you don’t have a Secret Key. Only 1Password.com subscription membership accounts have Secret Keys. You need to select one of the options besides signing into a 1Password.com membership account, because you don’t have a 1Password.com membership account. :) Instead please select one of the other sync options to sync your data:

Sync your 1Password data

Alternatively you could consider migrating to a 1Password.com subscription membership, which will give you a Secret Key, and you’ll then not only have access to the latest versions of all of our 1Password applications but also be able to set up a new device by simply signing in to your account:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

I hope that helps!

Ben

ref: CAN-36341-717

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file