Missing Profile Data

RussWood
RussWood
Community Member

I had to reformat my wife's iMac and reinstalled 1 PW and we have a family account and I can see her Profile in the Family setup but none of her logins are showing up. We originally had a standard account and I thought all her passwords had migrated to the family account but I don't see them. How can I restore her logins/passwords to the Family account under her profile?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RussWood: If her data is in her 1Password.com account, it will be accessible simply by signing into the app (or browser)...but it sounds like that's not the case. You can easily check this using the website:

https://start.1password.com/vaults/all

Let me know what you find!

• RussWood
    RussWood
    Community Member

Thanks. Was able to find her account. I found that she had an older version of 1 PW on her computer that was installed prior to setting up the Family Account. Her PW's were going to iCloud and not the Family Account. Have now imported those and working on eliminating the duplicate database.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

That's great! Thanks for letting me know. It sounds like you've got things under control, but we're here if you have any other questions. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.