Not proposing accounts to login. Autologin doesn't work as well

Hello

i recently switched to 1password and i face the 2 issues

1. For some pages even if ther exist a password it doesn't propose me to use it. I first have to click on the 1password icon and then select it.

2. After i have selected it, it doesn't login automatically, then i have to press the login button. Attached my configuration

1Password Version: 6.8.5
Extension Version: 1.3.0
OS Version: OSX 10.13.12
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

@beli11: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! 1Password X, which you appear to be using in Chrome, is entirely self-contained and does not interact with 1Password for Mac (or Windows) in any way. 1Password X does not have a "login automatically" feature (#2). That's exclusive to our desktop apps at this time, which have their own extensions. You can install them from the 1Password menu, or by going directly to that page on our website:

https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions

However, I would like to know which URLs you're having trouble signing into (#1) using 1Password X, as that's something we can test and improve there. But you will need to either select the login from 1Password X to tell it to fill, or press ⌘ ⇧ X in order to do so. Let me know what you find! :)

This discussion has been closed.