1Password extension for Edge has stopped working

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Error with Edge Extension.

Comments

• HennyTUe
    HennyTUe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    I've recently installed 1 password to my computer because i needed to reinstall the whole windows setup.
    Now i'm having this errormessage as soon as I try to lanch the ! password extension for Edge: dc5c6510.1password_2v019pwa6amc... has stopped working, A problem caused the program to stop correctly. please close the programm.
    I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the extension several times, restarting in between but this did not solve my problem.
    Henny

• Hi @HennyTUe,

Thanks for reporting this.

I've split your post from the other thread as that's an entirely different error message.

Can you tell me what version of Windows 10 you're using? To get the specific build number, type winver in start menu and open the command for it. It should tell you the version number like so:

• HennyTUe
    HennyTUe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike, thanks for looking into thisone my version is 1703 (OS build 15063.540)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@HennyTUe: Thanks! That's a pretty old update from 6 months ago. Are you able to apply all of the updates since then in Windows Update, or are you getting an error there?

• HennyTUe
    HennyTUe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brent updating to version 1709 did the Trick. Thanks for the suggestion ;-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know. Have a great week! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.