1PW not working properly after transfer of files and software for old iMac to new iMac.

1NoahTN
1NoahTN
Community Member

Recently purchased a new iMac, using High Sierra version 10.13.2. Old iMac was using same update. Made the data transfer using Time Machine and Migration Assistant on the new iMac. 1PW on the new iMac does not work properly while 1PW on the old iMac works fine. Some problems on new iMac include: will not auto login to a web site, will not open the "login save" feature when I go to a new location, cannot manually transfer name and password for login on some sites. I am using 1PW version 6.8.5 (685003).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1PW not working

Comments

• 1NoahTN
    1NoahTN
    Community Member

Please disregard the question/problem above. I found that the password extension was not installed. Once I downloaded and installed it everything works fine.
    An error message did appear when I signed in to post this comment. The message said my name or password was incorrect - try again. The sign-in process did continue however and I was logged in and able to complete this comment.
    Thanks

• @1NoahTN,

I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

Yeah, if you're already logged into the forums and you try to login again, it gives you an error, but you do remain logged in.

Rudy

This discussion has been closed.