Feature Request for 1PW TAGS

Options
alczar
alczar
Community Member

I have 1PW v6.8.5 (685004) for Mac and LOVE IT! I have been a member since version 1 :)

Here is a quest that has been bothering me for quite some time and not sure it's been addressed or if there is a reason for it?

Open 1PW for Mac or probably any other platform.

Whenever you type in TAG's to help search for an item faster it auto populates the latest tag automatically over the same tag and you can't erase it to type in a similar tag.

EXAMPLE: TAG "Apple MacBook" then create a new password Login whatever *NEW File and goto TAG's again and start typing in "A" as soon as you do it auto populates "Apple MacBook" Which is great if I want to use the same tag but I cannot type something else that starts with A it overrides the letters automatically. (like say I want to put in "Applesauce" it will not take it...??? because the letters are too similar and if it's entered once as the master tag within the system you can't add a different tag even though it may be similar.

It also messes up the Font size of the first letter. If it's Capital "A" it will lowercase it to another "a"letter word.

I Love what you guys do and what your stand for. Keep up the fantastic Coding!
You guys & gals are leading the security future one line at a time!

All the best,

Aaron Czarnecki
Meriden, CT

1Password Version: 6.8.5 (685004)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.2
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@alczar Thanks for the kind words! We're glad you find 1Password so useful in your digital life. :) Regarding tagging, where are you searching? The mini? The main app without modifications? Clicking on Search Options in the main app?

This discussion has been closed.