To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Delete my account and create a new one

rodrcastro
rodrcastro
Community Member

Hi guys!

I didn't want to send an email because I thought it wouldn't need that much. I need to reset/delete my account and start fresh. I started using 1Password when I wasn't ready for it, but now I do, and I can't find my secret key and, therefore, can't access my vault. If guys could do the reset for me, that would be great. Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018

Welcome to the forum, @rodrcastro! We actually will need you to write in via email from the address you used to register for your account. If you can't access your account because of a lost Secret Key or forgotten Master Password, what we do is verify your email address and then send you out a deletion request email which contains instructions for deleting your account. Once you do that, your email address will be allowed to create another account. Just write in to support+forum@agilebits.com and let us know you would like to delete your account. Thanks!

ref: HPV-51738-775

• rodrcastro
    rodrcastro
    Community Member

Hi Lars!

Thank you for the quick response! I didn't want to send the email, but if it's really needed, no problem! I already sent it, thanks for your quick help :)

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@rodcastro I've replied to your email; let's keep the conversation going over there. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.