iCloud session has expired" about every 10 min.Not syncing to Mac OS. Working off master PW&vault

Options
lahainaland11
lahainaland11
Community Member

Since i upgraded 1PW, program is sloppy I have to enter data manually.

Repeatedly tells me iCloud session expired - about every 10 min.

Can't sync to Mac OS

It is an old but updated account. Use master PW and vault location to sign in

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.13.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:"iCloud session has expired" about every 10 min.Not syncing to Mac OS. Working off master PW&vault

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @lahainaland11! Sorry to hear you're having less-than-satisfactory experience with 1Password just now. What version of 1Password did you upgrade from, and what version are you using currently? The iCloud re-authentication issue is one numerous users have experienced; it appears to have been a bug introduced via a difference in how we present authentication to iCloud for users of 1Password for Mac from our website instead of the Mac App Store version. Please see this thread for more details, including links to a new beta version containing the fix for this issue.

Regarding having to enter data manually, I'm not sure what you mean. With the exception of Login items, 1Password data has always been manual-entry. Is 1Password not offering to save logins for you? Or not filling your data into web browsers? If that's the case, how are you trying to fill data, and what specifically isn't working?

This discussion has been closed.