How to setup login with accountnumber+accountname+accountPIN?

Options
hallygally
hallygally
Community Member

This is a question I have asked before and still this is an issue as 1PW does not help me when my bank is changing the login (what happened lately): I have to fill in 3 fields as shown in the subject above: acc-number+acc-name+accPIN. 1PW does just accepts 2 fields to fill. I´m not nerdy enough to find out which fieldname I have to use when digging into the source code so please I need help for this issue.
The bank login is here: https://onlinebanking.hypovbg.at/banking/login.xhtml?m=19

However - when will 1 PW finally get used to those "unusual" login forms?

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: 4.6.12.90
OS Version: OSX 10.13.2
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2018
    Options

@hallygally: It sounds like you're trying to create a login for this site by hand in the main 1Password app. Is that correct? Have you tried using the browser extension to save it?

In many cases manually saving a new login for the site will allow 1Password to save additional information from the form to fill better. Just try these steps to save the login manually:

1. Navigate to the website
    2. Enter your login credentials
    3. Click the 'keyhole' icon to bring up the extension
    4. Click the 'gear' icon for Settings
    5. Click Save New Login
    6. Give it a name and Save
    7. Close the webpage and select your new login from the extension to have 1Password Go & Fill
    8. Submit the form manually if you have autosubmit disabled

If you're still having trouble, be sure to let me know which browser version you're using. I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• hallygally
    hallygally
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @brenty . Indeed I never tried it that way. I was not aware that 1PW saves the form details without sending the form. So now everything works perfect. I probably should have done it that way before.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! Glad that helped! And we're here if you need help with anything else. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.