Returns to Mac login screen

Options
IamZola
IamZola
Community Member
edited January 2018 in Mac

I have High Sierra on my MacBook Pro and I upgraded to 1Password 6.8.6. Whenever I tried to use it the screen goes black and then takes me back to my Mac user login screen. The version I have was downloaded from the App store. How can I stop this from happening?
I also have the version 6.3.2 on my computer. Should I get rid of that?

1Password Version: 6.8.6
Extension Version: 4.6.12
OS Version: 10.13.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@IamZola: There is something very wrong going on on your Mac then, as 1Password cannot log you out of your macOS user account. Can you elaborate on "Whenever I tried to use it"? What are the exact steps you're taking? The more information you can give, the better. Thanks in advance!

• IamZola
    IamZola
    Community Member
    Options

I open 1Password and when i go to any web site I have listed, as soon as the window with the password pops up the screen goes black and then my Mac login screen appears.

• IamZola
    IamZola
    Community Member
    Options

I should have mentioned that is when I use the 1Password mini. When I try to open 1Password (that is from the App Store) as soon as I put in my password it does it

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@IamZola: Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. Let's continue the conversation via email so we can get some diagnostics.

ref: TBH-18435-341

• IamZola
    IamZola
    Community Member
    Options

That is good with me
    Thanks

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.